Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hubby & Sisters Birthday's Weekend..

It's Monday morning & I'm here at work sooo exhausted and catching a cold from this weekend.
Friday after work I threw our first party at our new house for my Hubby's birthday. My husbands family along with mine all came over, we ate, sang Happy Birthday and ate cake. Overall a great night.

On Saturday we went to club La Boom in Queens, NY to celebrate my Hubby 27th & sister Michelle's 17th birthdays. Had a great time with all our friends, dancing and having a few drinks. After the club we walked to a dinner nearby and had breakfast, where we sang happy birthday to my sister, & then made the trip back to Jersey. Here are a few pics I took with my cellphone, I was so in a rush I forgot my camera. The colors of the night were def black & gray, almost the whole crew wore black, I threw on sum black tights with a low cut black halter top, with a sparkly bra under and sum high heel platform pumps. Loved how my sister looked we went everywhere looking for the perfect outfit. Not to mention our shoes both killed our feet, we had to walk barefoot all the way back home. Thankfully for me my bf gave me his socks to walk in.



No comments: