Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

VMA 2010 Fashionistas

Hello again! Hope you all had a great weekend..
This past Sunday was the MTV Video Music Awards 2010, I saw parts of it, mostly the pre show. Since everyone is talking about the VMA's and what everyone was wearing, I decided to do a post about some of the crazy & outfits that I loved..

Top favorite: Ashley greene, classic white and black, sexy but just the right amount.


Selena Gomez: I find her to be so flawless, with her small frame, its hard not to look cute and beautiful. Any one else would of looked like an aluminum foil but she pulled it off.


Audrina Patridge: Sexy


Rosario Dawson:I like the latexy like dress look with the red lips combo


Katy Perry: I'm not to sure how I feel about this, I like the creativity and art behind the dress but I dnt think I would wear it. Katy worked it.


Kesha: I'm not loving it, but what can I saw its Kesha, she is a rocker rebel.


Lady Gaga: The star of the night, always makes a boom when she thinks about her outfits. I honestly love the color combinations, something like royal princess, its art.


But the most talked about dress was Lady Gaga's Meat dress. Thats just nasty to wear meat as a fashion.

No comments: