Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Friday, September 10, 2010

Chocolate Brown.. yum

Im here stuck at my 8 to 5 job, longing for 5pm to come already so I can start my weekend. I have so many things to do this weekend, 3 of which I cant wait for.

After work I have a date with my stylist to turn me a chocolate brown head. I dont usually like pampering myself but, My hair is so damaged from the bleaching and reds I've had in the past that I feel its time for me to get a shade closer to my natural color & also for a serious cut. I'm thinking something along the lines of Jessica Alba's or Jennifer Lopez's browns. I'll post a pic so you see the turn out.

As you all know I am moving to a new apartment, so this weekend I am going to do alot of curtain and decor shopping for the new place.

And last but not least, my hubby is taking me shopping. We are both in need of some serious fall clothes and shoes & also bday outfit shopping for him.
Really really want some toms, and some oxford shoes :) Hope I find some.
Maybe I'll also trick him into going to Sephora in the City, hear alot of good things happening their, since fashion week is going on.


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Love Mimz



www.toms.com/

No comments: