Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fashion Week in NYC(Lincoln Center)

Today I woke up at 6am and it was still dark outside, which only means that Fall is just around the corner. Today kicks off Fashion week in NYC, now in thier new location Lincoln Center. Fashion week reminds me of when I use to attend Berkeley College in the city and would pass thru Bryant park and see all the tents and models. Real excited to see some of the shows via my tv set. I was reading the newspaper this morning and it was all about the trends for fall. I know I did a post earlier last month on this but here are a few more added.Enjoy my dear bloggers.

Fall fashion updates: Looks like Velvet is back in this season, Really looking to see how people wear this trend.

Full length skirts

Turtle Necks

Camel

Green

Metallics

Capes

Fur

Dazzle-Bedazzle ur clothes!

Fire engine red- weather it be hair, nails, a bag, shoes or a coat. Just a touch works. Very sexy!


Cant wait to buy my coats and boots.. I love the fall!!

No comments: