Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Friday, September 3, 2010

Revlon Just Bitten & Mini Drugstore Haul




I recently bought this new Revlon Just Bitten lip stain, I'm guessing inspired by the big Vampire craze going on. I got to say that I loved it, its color really stands out and stays on for a long time. Made my Hubby stop in his tracks.Seriously,lol. Only down fall is i feel like I'm using a Sharpie marker on my lips because of the way the applicator looks and feels. I also bought the competition from Covergirl which is not as bright but doesn't come with the clear balm vs the Revlon's Bitten.


Revlon "Just Bitten" (passion)


VS

Covergirl "Outlast Lipstain" (ScrltPukr)




Below are a few more things I have bought along with product info.. Enjoy.



Covergirl Lashblast-Volume (blackest black)
Best mascara I have tried til this day, really adds volume!


L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Good primer for the face for the price. Diminishes pores and wrinkles or scars. I wouldn't say Perfect but pretty darn good!


Have a great Labor day weekend, Stay safe and have fun!!

No comments: