Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Friday, October 1, 2010

October = Halloween Madness



Halloween, one of my favorite holiday's. I already can't wait to start making my costume and taking Chris trick-o-treating. This year I am planning to make my own costume. I really have been captivated by the idea of Poison Ivy this year. I love the red hair and sexy green combo. For Chris I'm thinking lil vampire.
What are you dressing up as?????

Really can't wait. I havn't really been shopping or buying any cosmetics lately, ever since the whole move. Starting next month I am thinking about making my blog bilingual (spanish) I would like to reach out to my hispanic community.

Below are more pics from the birthday weekend with a few close friends.


My sis, bro, crystal, maribel, carlos, hubby & me



Something about this pic I love, like I feel the love.

No comments: