Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Friday, October 29, 2010

Outfit of the day & Halloween costume

Good Morning Everyone,

Up early this morning, feeling great and ready to take on this weekend. Yesterday me and hubby went out to do a lil shopping and ending out gettin another halloween costume(ladybug) & Hubby got his Super Mario game for Wii. I snapped a few quick pics this morning of my outfit but in parts, didnt have anyone to take the pics for me.
Don't know which costume I am wearing Saturday & Sunday but I will be taking pics. I'm so excited to take my lil man trick o treating with his lil vampire costume.
Can't wait!!!!






Wearing-Old navy sweater, Regular white tank under, Black tights, and Guess boots(tjmaxx), Guess Jacket (tjmaxx), F21 earings.


Hope you all have a safe & Happy halloween!!

No comments: