Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Weekend...

Morning beautiful ppl... hope u all had a fantastic weekend as I did.


Did alot of shopping with the Hubby and my son. We took advantage of those great Old Navy deals, stocked up on sweaters and cardigans, and jackets. Def fell in love with my sons leather jacket..




I found a great Guess jacket at TJmaxx which retailed $180 but bought it for $60. Great deal if you ask me + very cute style.


Also we finally got our halloween costumes at Ricky's NYC. My son will be a lil vampire, and as for me I decided to got for the Light up Alice in Wonderland costume. Think it will look hott at the club when it lights up.




I will be posting pics of the sweaters and cardigans I got tomorrow. Look for that soon

No comments: