Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Friday, November 5, 2010

KUWTK addiction...



Helloo my dear viewers..

Today's post is about 1 of my many addictions.. Keeping Up with the Kardashians..
I honestly can't get enough of them. I been watching all the seasons on netflixs along with the newer episodes on E!, can't wait for the new season when Kim and Kourtney take NYC. Kardashians in general are great entrepreneurs. Along with their chain Dash stores, Bebe fashion line, Quick Trim products, Perfect skin, perfume & book Kardashian Konfidential (which i will be buying). They are great inspiration to me and my sister. We are planning a trip to the new Dash store hopefully soon.


Along with the show that I love its their sense of Style. I don't have a specific favorite since I love their style in general. Here are a few pics of their stylish outfits.

Kourtney- Not only can I relate to her in so many ways but her style is so natural, different & classy.p.s. Hubby loves how Scott dress too, he is changing up his style to look a Lil more like his. lol






Kim- Is undeniably sexy.. I would kill to have them curves & that exotic look.





Khloe- Sexy wifey. Love her confidence, and personality. She embraces her curves and height, she is a great role model.


No comments: