Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I want to take this time to wish all of you A Happy Thanksgiving..

I am very thankful for having such a great family and by being surrounded by great friends.


Yesterday my hubby took me out for my birthday, it has been a very long time since me & him have spent time alone so it was refreshing to spend some time together. He took me to eat dinner at Chevys, and then hit the bar at Famous Dave's for Happy Hour, then went to catch Jackass 3D (disgusting), after the movie we weren't sleepy yet so we took the chance to go to Dave & Busters and have some fun with the arcade games. Over all had a good time. For my birthday I was given a diamond key necklace and a sewing machine, which I wanted so bad. I was very happy and excited to have gotten so lucky.
Tipsy pic


Purchased this lipstick that I been wanting since it came out, love the color!
MAC VIVAGlAM -Lady Gaga lipstick



Tomorrow for Thanksgiving I'm off to the Macy's parade, and then ice skating.

No comments: