Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Monday, July 26, 2010

Updates

Had another great weekend with my family indoors. Weather in Jersey was unbearably hott this weekend. Rented a few movies, one of which was Chloe which was a crazy movie and went to the theatre to see SALT, two very good movies.

I did go out and purchase a few things from Rite Aid and have a few outfit of the day pictures I have taken that I hope to share with all of you, but left out the door running this morning, so I forgot the camera to upload all the goodies, but promise to have them up tomorrow along with a whole bunch of other things. I didn't film any video this weekend due to my swollen eye.. My dear son decided it was funny to throw a playstation remote which hit me right above my eye.lol

Planning on doing a makeup tutorial on the look below. Let me know if this is something you would like to see ??

FYI- Yes I am a Twilight Saga fanatic :)

No comments: