Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010

Victoria Secret Deals

Hellooo again.. Happy Friday!!

I was browsing for some nice gifts for the beautiful ladies in my family to gift for Christmas, and what best place then Victoria Secret.

They are having great deals on body sprays, lotions, and perfume sets. Very affordable and very cute. Check them out if you looking for something nice but that won't kill your pocket.

$24


$15

Weekend Agenda:

This weekend I would love nothing more then to stay home and be in bed allll day but like every week their are things to do.

One of the things I would like to go in search for is fabric. I can't wait to start sewing and making my own garmets. I plan to make my own Christmas outfit.

For the nightlife this weekend I have a kids party to attend to, for one of my best friends sisters. So I will be headed to Queens this Saturday.
Sunday as usual I spend with my mom at her house all together to have dinner.
Hope you all have a great weekend! I'd love to hear how you are all spending your weekends and where you are shopping at. Still undecided as to what to get my Mother in Law, open to suggestions??

TTYL
Mimz

No comments: