Blog Visitors Since July 2010

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

It's been a busy busy couple of weeks.. so ready for all this craziness to be over!
Out Christmas tree is officially full of gifts all wrapped and ready to go. Just a few last minute gifts to buy today but for the most part done.

Hello Dolls...

I really got some great deals at Victoria Secret, real nice sets to add an extra touch to a gift all under $10.


I also bought a few cardigans from forever21, and shirts to gift. Really satisfied with the service and quality.


I'm off to my work Christmas party, to celebrate with my coworkers.

I want to wish all of you a Happy Holiday and best wishes & blessings to you and your loved ones. Enjoy dolls!! Hope you all get what you all had on your Christmas list, but most of all share it with your loved one's.

Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

No comments: